Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wrong number...........

Seven months after closing our shop, The Red Ladder, Mike and I have plans to try again. As you have probably guessed by now I'm having trouble giving up my dream of owning a retail shop. We have leased a very small space at 106 Adams Street in Suttons Bay. It's just around the corner from our last two locations! This is a very small ugly office space with low ceilings and not a glimmer of charm. Armed with cleaning supplies, painting supplies, and 1,000 business cards with our old phone number we are ready to take the plunge. I hope you will follow us on my blog as we ready the space and gather new inventory. You can't believe how excited we are to come back and see everyone again. Sue and Mike

10 comments:

  1. Oh Sue, I am so pleased for you. It is definitely the right thing to do, and I know that because I can hear the enthusiasm and joy in your voice as I read the above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MARY ANN, we will come over after Labor Day and work on the space. And will come over to see you. We will not be open until spring or summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the very best news!!! I know you will make the space very cute! I'm so excited and happy for you!!!!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michele, we will try once again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ribbon! I love and miss you both!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy, can't wait to see you again. Yes ribbon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If anybody can make an ugly office space into something worthy of a catalog, it's you two! Welcome back! Linda @ The Happy Woman

    ReplyDelete