Friday, August 6, 2010

I call him my friend.........



I call him my friend even though I have never talked to him. Of course I love his old chippy vine covered white house. He only comes out to mow the grass and hurries inside if anyone walks by. I wonder how he gets groceries and if he even has any mail. No one seems to know him but say he has lived in the house for more than thirty years. Yesterday his property was listed under foreclosures for unpaid taxes. I want to get to know him. Sue

3 comments:

  1. I would start the conversation by leaving a basket of things from your garden by the door...and a home made card. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea Brenda. I'll do it. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just be sure you want to start the conversation...he is a stranger and one never knows about these things. We tell our children "never talk to strangers"..)))

    ReplyDelete