Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lucky morning............




I woke up early, but decided not to take my ususal morning walk around the neighborhood . I needed to mow the lawn while it was still cool. Then I changed my mind, took a cup of coffee and headed down the street. As I was passing by Warren and Helen's big old house I was sure I saw an old sink and claw foot tub on their front porch! I hurried up the walk and as I was peering over the porch railing Warren opened the front door. He said his son was helping him remodel the upstairs bathroom and they carried the cast iron tub and sink out yesterday. I told him that they would be perfect in our bathroom as I was anxious to take out the new fixtures. He said I could have them and I was excited. I also felt sad they had taken them out of their nice old house. Sue

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how cool!! These are perfect!!! I can't wait to see a pic of them in your bathroom!!

    ReplyDelete