Thursday, May 6, 2010

For sale............


The white house is for sale. It seemed like such a nice idea to move back to my hometown.However, the saying you can't go home has proved to be very true for me. I moved from here to Traverse City when I was eighteen years old. Traverse City is where I started college and where I met Mike. It's where we purchased our first house and several others after that. It's where our girls were born and grew up. It's where we loved pets and lost pets. It's where our friends are. Traverse City is where everything is familiar. I need to go back, I'm lonesome. Sue

5 comments:

  1. Ok Sue, you can move the Red Ladder in w/me. The store can be divided in half with your own entrance and store front. See you when you get here. Love Mary Ann Hurry:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice Mary Ann. Did you say I get the front door?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, there are two french doors out front w/your own front lawn. Then you would have a back entrance hallway, bathroom and storage. So we would both have store front presence and I know we would complement each other. Our customers wouldn't have to go anywhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue this post made me cry. But at the same time I'm very happy knowing this is where your heart is. I really miss you and Mike and want you to come home. The white house and yard are beautiful and will soon sell.

    Hugs, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sue...I will miss the garden. Hope you will still blog cause I don't want to miss you too)) It's sad, no doubt about it, but there's that new page to turn, which is full of excitement. Hope we get to share your new journey with you.

    ReplyDelete