Thursday, April 15, 2010

First cup of coffee..........




I like coffee, but I've decided I love carrying it around more than drinking it. In the summer I take my first cup outside very early to start watering. I put it down to move the sprinkler and on it goes. By sunrise there are cups on fence posts, in trees, and on steps and window sills. I realize after awhile I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet. Sue PS. Mike says don't forget all the cups on the back of the suburban that have gone to town and back without falling off!

3 comments:

  1. Hum....that never happens to me with my first piece of chocolate in the morning. The only thing that happens is I keep needing .... MORE CHOCOLATE throughout the day! HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this phenomenon from childhood -- always finding coffee cups on the picket fence.

    ReplyDelete